Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back On The Water

Greetings to my Most Amiable Readers!
I just returned from some glorious rowing with my comrade-in-arms Deborah. It was just the two of us today, rowing at sunset and watching the fading light play across the clouds and water. We could see both volcanoes clearly from the canal and enjoyed the peaceful beauty greatly.

I plan on continuing to row until my growing belly makes things too awkward. My endurance seems to be the same, and it feels so great to be outside on the water exercising. My only concern is talk of a new dress code while rowing: spandex. Now....I don't know about you, but "spandex" with "pregnant" is a rather odd/embarrasing/hideous combination for me. Perhaps I'll rebel. Sometimes one needs to.
Hope you enjoy the pictures; Edison sleeping like an angel and Sophia being a little ballerina.
Your Most Devoted,
Sarah


4 comments:

Jen Gilbertson said...

Sarah Lenora . . . First of all, hooray for another Gingrich! Dang it, your kids are cute. Second, the other day I found my MWSB yearbook and many many long forgotten memories were remembered. I still think of Africa as "Asrifica".

Paul said...

ok...first no socks while pregnant now rowing? are you out of your mind?

Sarah Gingrich said...

No....I guess trying to go paragliding was a bit much...but I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. I think babies can take quite a bit of commotion. I've boogie boarded, surfed, and windsurfed all while pregnant and look how cute the kiddos turn out! I think it would be more hazardous to walk down a frozen SK sidewalk : ).

Paul said...

I demand that Dustin take charge of this situation...you should be just making pizza's in your condition!