Sunday, August 12, 2007

Free Fish, Mohawks, and Bellies



Look at this beautiful salmon!! More beautiful yet is the fact that it was a gift from my rowing friend Carmen Gloria's family. She came by after church and gave it to me, and it swiftly went into the oven with lots of butter and garlic...mmmmm. It was neat too, in that I was craving salmon like crazy but we didn't have cash for it and God met that desire!
Here's little man fresh from the shower and sporting a stylish mohawk.

And finally for all of you who want to see baby #3's progress, here's my latest belly picture. Preganancy is going fine; I just feel like I could sleep for days on end...easily. In other news, Dustin and I have learned Canasta....please pray for him....he has Canasta Rage...I totally stomped on him the last two games (har har har har). Blessings!
Your Most Devoted, Sarah
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Paul said...

thats funny we have been on that canasta rage last year...all the better to play against you guys when you get here! ;)

Sarah Gingrich said...

Oh my, I guess I shouldn't have had Canasta Pride, as the last three games Dustin has mopped the floor with me...yipes. You mean when you guys get here...right? I mean...we've all seen SK....but you guys haven't seen Chile...so clearly you must come here, har har har

highestform said...

Canasta rage? Is it anything like Settler's rage?

Sarah Gingrich said...

Absolutely. It manifests the same symptoms...whining initially, followed by occasional derisive comments on "luck", then comes the brooding pout. At end of game there comes a rolling of the eyes, sighs, and a list of injuries incurred throughout the game which resulted in the loss (no mention is made of skill of other player, nor are congratulations extended). : )

Paul said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL that is a perfect description Sarah...!

Anonymous said...

I may have to use that discription sometime:) Because I have NEVER had setlers or any other rage before in my life=)

How are you guys doing? Have you had any effects from the earthquake? I know you are MILES from Peru but I was thinking about you guys. I am asuming Dustin made it back from the islands? I met someone from Landisville Mennonite Church yesterday so that was fun to fill them in on how we know you and how we met our Lancaster county hubbies.
Alicia<><

Sarah Gingrich said...

Oh no Alicia, you have definitely had at least one type of rage....road rage, chica, and you know it. Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

What Me? Never!! I can't help it if no one else in the world knows how to drive.
Alicia<><