Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Tribute to the World's Silliest Dad

To my husband, father of my children...

How fun for our children to have a pops like you! May you always delight in tickle torture, tossing the children up in the air (and hopefully catching them), chasing them till they're overcome with giggles, and spoon fighting (being much more practical at this juncture than swords, though Sophia still delivers a good "rap" on the knuckles now and then!).

You are a great Dad!


Love,
Your Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures sarahthey are absolutely adorable!
anyway i am gonna miss you the babies and our walks so much these 10 days!
be sure to get on msn.....and have a great time in rowing
love you sarah...bye

Paul said...

I love that dusty is wearing the cougar jersey! thats great!

Anonymous said...

it's so good to see that Dustin hasn't changed. I got a big smile on my face just thinking about him chasing the kids til they burst with giggles. It sounds very similar to another daddy I know. that was a very nice tribute Sarah and adorable pictures too. love, Lawanda