Saturday, August 05, 2006

In Good Random Form

In rowing Friday, my friend Carmen Gloria and I went out in a double together. The sea lions were numerous and curious, approaching closer than either of us had ever seen (and she's been rowing for eight years!).








This shot, from on top of the Tenglo Island property, was taken by Dustin's mom, Marian, who, with her sister Janet, are down here visiting us for ten days. We're having good times; especially Sophia who's reveling in all the attention : ).
Posted by Picasa



Evidently she likes his driving...
Edison got his first haircut on Friday, and is looking rather dapper.

Blessings!

Your Most Devoted Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the attention grandma's give. I will be praying Sofia ajusts back to "normal" life after Marian heads home. I know it takes Wyatt and Lily a few days to ajust after my parents leave. But we ALL love the visits. Have a good day.
Alicia<><

Paul said...

Very Nice! Keep it real, monkeys!

Paul

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must say that little Edison is looking very handsome in that picture. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the visitors.
Lawanda