Monday, November 19, 2007

What A Doll...

I guess I need to be more specific when I tell the kids to put away their toys. They sure love Reuben; they don't love how much of my time he takes. The other day he took a nice long nap and I was able to spend time with Sophia and Edison making chocolate thumbprint cookies. Edison's thumb made such a little print that he had to do two or three prints each cookie ; ). I hope to make a different kind of cookie each week with the kids leading up to Christmas and freeze half of each batch so we can assemble cookie trays.
Meet Panda Bear. Edison goes to sleep clutching him tight (after kissies of course, or "fissies" as Edison calls them). And each morning we wake up to toddler jibber jabber coming from his room as he tells his panda "stories". This can go on for as long as an hour. And each time I think, "I should really get up and get the video camera...I....that would be....*yawn*......snnnnnooooooooorrrrreeee".
Blessings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: