Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To My Most Amiable Readers;
Greetings from sunshiny Chile! Well, I got real brave one day and made salmon sushi. And braver still, I actually ate it! Hee heee. Sophia liked it a lot! Here's the kids enjoying a snooze on the counter....don't ask me why, we're just weird like that.
After church we went road-tripping up to Puerto Varas where we enjoyed the beach by the lake and picnicked. I also went kayaking with my rowing friends, which was especially fun since we flipped! In bad news....Elizabeth won the kayak race..and she's a ballerina for pete's sake! We rowers were quite scandalized. Here's Sophia enjoying a bungi/trampoline type thingy. Your Most Devoted, Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, I won, I won, I won, I won!
want my autograph?

haha!

(yea, so I'm working on that pride thing...)
:P