Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rowing 101

Lock and Load: make sure your oars are locked in tight; if those puppies get loose you're in a world of hurt!!


Let's go! Remember to push first with your legs, blades in, then tummy, lean back, finally pull with arms, cock the wrists, withdraw blades, slide forward, don't flip, repeat....and look out for water traffic, sea lions, and buoys....

When it gets too dark to see, or more importantly, be seen, row on home...


Posted by Picasa Carry your boat, oars, and seat back to the clubhouse...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the rowing pics. I read your whole blog tonight. Everyone else is asleep in the house and I finally had 20 mintues to myself. It sounds like you are doing wonderful things and I am very proud of you. I won't stop wishing you could just come home, but I do understand.

Loveyouby,

Michele

Jen Gilbertson said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the adventures your family embarks on. I was in C-port last weekend, and I drove past your old basement suite. So many memories flooded back and for a moment, it seemed that if I should knock on the door, that you would be there to answer it.